Welcome to the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT) online application system.
Log in to view saved applications, check application status, or apply for funding opportunities.
TIPS FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
1. Your Username is your Email.
2. Each user needs their own login and password.
3. If you are a new user, the system administrator will need to approve your request. This may take up to 48hrs. Please check back into the portal to confirm activation as you will not receive an email.
4. Use one of the preferred browsers; Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari. Internet Explorer and Edge are NOT supported.
5. To reset your password click on Forgot Your Password? hyperlink located below the Username and Password fields. Type in your username which in most cases will be your email. The system will email you a temporary password. When you log into the portal with your username and temporary password you will be prompted to create a new password.
6. If you are getting a “blank screen” or "error message" you need to clean out your Temporary Internet Files and Cache.
For further assistance registering or logging into the system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.